Monday, December 16, 2013

No Kill Quick Facts Good Public Policy Popular with Voters





Seven out of 10 American believe that it should be illegal to kill animals in shelters unless those animals are suffering or are dangerous. As such, No Kill is a bipartisan issue with broad public support

Our Nation’s Homeless Animals Deserve Better

Regardless of whether or not a shelter director believes No Kill is possible, he/she is obligated to try. Even if a shelter director fails to implement the No Kill Equation to the point that it replaces killing entirely, they will certainly save more animals than they would without it, and that is worth doing. 

In short, No Kill is a humane, sustainable, cost-effective model that works hand in hand with public safety while reflecting the compassionate, animal-loving values of the American people.




Who am I? a volunteer for a rescue. I became involved by adopting, then I fostered. Bingo brought me and others so much love. But,  I lost a sweet soul that was a kill shelter rescue, he went to the Rainbow Bridge before I was ready. . I cherished every moment with him. I will continue to morn but because of the joy he brought me, feel the need to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.
RIP Bingo
2002 - 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment