Monday, December 14, 2015

One new scents..for this week



Beach Daisies Soy Candles 

Beach Daisies this aroma will help you sweep yourself away to the beach; where you will smell the aromas of fresh spring flowers and green grass while walking on the warm sands. Beach daisies fragrance begins with top notes of Asian lemongrass, dune grass, and daisy petals; followed by middle notes of gardenia bloom, ylang ylang, and clove leaf; sitting on base notes of blond woods, amber sands, and sheer musk http://www.aesthetic-candles.com/beach-daisies




Beachy Tropical Scents
Maybe you're planning a trip to some faraway beach where you'll eat fresh mango as you bury your toes in the white sand and watch the ocean lap against the shore. Or maybe there's no vacation in sight … but dream anyway, right? Regardless of where life takes you, fragrances that offerig that very fantasy in a bottle. Blending bright citrus with floral and musky notes, these scents .

 Support your local farmers markets


https://www.facebook.com/M.O.M.sFridayNightMarket/


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westchase-Sunday-Morning-Market/1493851764220728
 




Aesthetic Candles founded in 2011

 Our Mission is to create, and sell premium-quality 100% pure soy candles. They are hand poured in Port Richey, Florida. Our candles are created from organic soy candles. We use high quality fragrance oils and pure essential oils. We are careful to us Phthalate-Free fragrances (Hormone-disrupting chemicals). We use cotton wicks. (Burning candles with lead-cored wicks is now known to cause lead poisoning, and there are concerns about zinc-cored wicks as well.)  http://www.aesthetic-candles.com/
Most people who know me, are aware that my husband passed away in June. Unexpected, I came to unplanned fork in the road.  I have not been featuring scents. I know he was proud that I had grown Aesthetic Candles. He would want me to continue. To honor our memories and to find happiness. This what I am trying to do, I am so grateful for the support that I have from the vendors at The MOMs Friday Market and the Hernando County Farmers Markets…my family.

To my Partner in Business and in Life, Kevin Waterworth

At Taken from me during the night, June 19, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment