Tuesday, December 3, 2013

No Kill Quick Facts



A Model of Innovative, Compassionate Animal Sheltering 

No Kill is an innovative, cost-effective model of animal sheltering that allows open admission animal control shelters to save all healthy and treatable animals. Unlike the “adopt some and kill the rest” form of animal sheltering that has dominated in the United States for the past 100 years and is responsible for the needless deaths of millions of healthy and treatable animals every year, No Kill shelters are saving as high as 99% of all animals entrusted to their care. To learn more,

Text from http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/





 RIP Bingo 2002 - 2013

My turn to speak up. This year I lost a sweet soul that was a kill shelter rescue. I cherished every moment with him. I will continue to morn your passing Bingo,  but because of the joy the your brought me, I feel the need to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment